Willie Manning has won the right to a conference regarding the status of evidence testing in his remaining case (Stickler-Miller case).
The conference is to be held tomorrow, January 10, 2019, at 9:30 a.m. at the Oktibbeha County Courthouse Annex.
Willie will not be present at the conference; but he will learn about the proceedings and the outcomes from his lawyers.
We are happy that at last Willie will have proof that he has not been forgotten. We trust this makes a good start to 2019.
- Excessive and Inhuman July 29, 2020
- Happy 52nd Birthday! June 12, 2020
- The Puzzle of the Hair Fragments May 10, 2020
- COVID-19 April 25, 2020
- The Suffering of Parchman’s Death Row February 22, 2020
- Shocking Deaths January 12, 2020
- Grounds for Optimism December 17, 2019
- Twenty-Five Years on Death Row November 10, 2019
- Racially Charged Injustice October 30, 2019
- A Trail of Hidden Victims September 27, 2019
Other websites that support Willie Manning
We also support:
Translate this page