Willie Manning has won the right to a conference regarding the status of evidence testing in his remaining case (Stickler-Miller case).
The conference is to be held tomorrow, January 10, 2019, at 9:30 a.m. at the Oktibbeha County Courthouse Annex.
Willie will not be present at the conference; but he will learn about the proceedings and the outcomes from his lawyers.
We are happy that at last Willie will have proof that he has not been forgotten. We trust this makes a good start to 2019.
- Conservatives Opposing the Death Penalty March 12, 2019
- A Timetable for Testing February 21, 2019
- DNA Testing: Dates to be Set January 16, 2019
- Status Conference January 9, 2019
- Willie’s Family December 18, 2018
- The Significance of John Wise’s Car* November 28, 2018
- Racial Bias November 3, 2018
- Work Remains to be Done October 9, 2018
- Ripples of Sorrow September 12, 2018
- Ineffective Assistance of Counsel August 27, 2018
Other websites that support Willie Manning
We also support:
Translate this page