Willie Manning has won the right to a conference regarding the status of evidence testing in his remaining case (Stickler-Miller case).
The conference is to be held tomorrow, January 10, 2019, at 9:30 a.m. at the Oktibbeha County Courthouse Annex.
Willie will not be present at the conference; but he will learn about the proceedings and the outcomes from his lawyers.
We are happy that at last Willie will have proof that he has not been forgotten. We trust this makes a good start to 2019.
- Sickness and Deaths August 15, 2019
- Racially Motivated Manipulation July 17, 2019
- Happy 51st birthday! June 12, 2019
- The US Supreme Court’s Exceptional Barbarity May 18, 2019
- DNA Testing Resumes April 24, 2019
- Conservatives Opposing the Death Penalty March 12, 2019
- A Timetable for Testing February 21, 2019
- DNA Testing: Dates to be Set January 16, 2019
- Status Conference January 9, 2019
- Willie’s Family December 18, 2018
Other websites that support Willie Manning
We also support:
Translate this page