Join 150 other subscribers
- Execution Protocols: without Guidance or Restrictions May 7, 2023
- Thirty Years On December 11, 2022
- A Disappointing Ruling July 31, 2022
- Hope for the Future June 12, 2022
- Powerless to Help November 1, 2021
- The Circuit Court Abused its Discretion June 12, 2021
- February Hope February 19, 2021
- 2020: an Eventful Year December 24, 2020
- 2020 US Election October 10, 2020
- Death Row Highs and Lows September 5, 2020
- Video – Ain't You Got A Right To The Tree Of Life? A video made in support of Willie Manning – share this video with family and friends to show your support for Willie.
- Free download – Ain't You Got A Right To The Tree Of Life? This song is available as a free download. Please download, share and sing this song.
2013 2014 African American Brookville Gardens murders capital murder capital punishment Clive Stafford Smith convicted conviction criminal justice death penalty death penalty injustice Death Row DNA testing Exculpatory evidence execution executions fingerprints Fly Manning Fly Manning execution date Injustice innocence Innocent jailhouse informant Jim Hood Attorney General Jon Steckler Jon Steckler and Tiffany Miller Justice Manning Mississippi Mississippi State Penitentiary Mississippi State Penitentiary Parchman Mississippi Supreme Court MS no physical evidence Oktibbeha County prosecutorial misconduct Tiffany Miller unreliable witnesses USA Willie Jerome Manning Willie Manning Willie Manning execution date Willie Manning Mississippi wrongful convictions
Other websites that support Willie Manning
We also support:
Translate this page
Tag Archives: July 2013
DNA and Fingerprint Testing: Permission to Proceed!
The Mississippi Supreme Court today filed an order permitting Willie Manning to pursue his request for DNA and fingerprint testing in the Oktibbeha circuit court (see the Mississippi Supreme Court order here). The decision of the judges was unanimous, reversing their … Continue reading
Agents for the Prosecution
Willie Jerome Manning’s name and picture have reappeared in US and international newspapers over the last few days in connection with what a UK newspaper, The Independent, headlines as an ‘American Justice Scandal’, and another UK paper, The Daily Mail, … Continue reading
The Burden of Innocence
Today it is exactly two months since the scheduled execution date for Willie Jerome Manning. Then, the very real possibility of Willie losing his life focused our attention and spurred us on to read articles and sign petitions. The FBI … Continue reading