Join 150 other subscribers
- Execution Protocols: without Guidance or Restrictions May 7, 2023
- Thirty Years On December 11, 2022
- A Disappointing Ruling July 31, 2022
- Hope for the Future June 12, 2022
- Powerless to Help November 1, 2021
- The Circuit Court Abused its Discretion June 12, 2021
- February Hope February 19, 2021
- 2020: an Eventful Year December 24, 2020
- 2020 US Election October 10, 2020
- Death Row Highs and Lows September 5, 2020
- Video – Ain't You Got A Right To The Tree Of Life? A video made in support of Willie Manning – share this video with family and friends to show your support for Willie.
- Free download – Ain't You Got A Right To The Tree Of Life? This song is available as a free download. Please download, share and sing this song.
2013 2014 African American Brookville Gardens murders capital murder capital punishment Clive Stafford Smith convicted conviction criminal justice death penalty death penalty injustice Death Row DNA testing Exculpatory evidence execution executions fingerprints Fly Manning Fly Manning execution date Injustice innocence Innocent jailhouse informant Jim Hood Attorney General Jon Steckler Jon Steckler and Tiffany Miller Justice Manning Mississippi Mississippi State Penitentiary Mississippi State Penitentiary Parchman Mississippi Supreme Court MS no physical evidence Oktibbeha County prosecutorial misconduct Tiffany Miller unreliable witnesses USA Willie Jerome Manning Willie Manning Willie Manning execution date Willie Manning Mississippi wrongful convictions
Other websites that support Willie Manning
We also support:
Translate this page
Tag Archives: Willie
Local NAACP group highlighted racism
In 1994 the Oktibbeha County branch of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) organized a march in support of Willie Manning. They expressed their belief that racism had played a part in securing Willie’s conviction for … Continue reading
Murder victim’s sister feels execution wouldn’t help
Suzanne Steckler, sister of murder victim Jon Steckler, is reported to have said “(An execution) doesn’t bring our brother back. Because of that, we don’t wish that ill will on anyone else’s family. I don’t believe (Manning’s) death helps us … Continue reading
Willie Manning support video and soundtrack now available
You can now download from this site a video and soundtrack featuring the song, ‘Ain’t you got a right to the tree of life?’ created to support Willie Manning. Please feel free to share these with your friends and family.
Execution Date Opposed
Willie has opposed the setting of a date for his execution, citing important issues that he wants to raise.