Join 150 other subscribers
- Execution Protocols: without Guidance or Restrictions May 7, 2023
- Thirty Years On December 11, 2022
- A Disappointing Ruling July 31, 2022
- Hope for the Future June 12, 2022
- Powerless to Help November 1, 2021
- The Circuit Court Abused its Discretion June 12, 2021
- February Hope February 19, 2021
- 2020: an Eventful Year December 24, 2020
- 2020 US Election October 10, 2020
- Death Row Highs and Lows September 5, 2020
- Video – Ain't You Got A Right To The Tree Of Life? A video made in support of Willie Manning – share this video with family and friends to show your support for Willie.
- Free download – Ain't You Got A Right To The Tree Of Life? This song is available as a free download. Please download, share and sing this song.
2013 2014 African American Brookville Gardens murders capital murder capital punishment Clive Stafford Smith convicted conviction criminal justice death penalty death penalty injustice Death Row DNA testing Exculpatory evidence execution executions fingerprints Fly Manning Fly Manning execution date Injustice innocence Innocent jailhouse informant Jim Hood Attorney General Jon Steckler Jon Steckler and Tiffany Miller Justice Manning Mississippi Mississippi State Penitentiary Mississippi State Penitentiary Parchman Mississippi Supreme Court MS no physical evidence Oktibbeha County prosecutorial misconduct Tiffany Miller unreliable witnesses USA Willie Jerome Manning Willie Manning Willie Manning execution date Willie Manning Mississippi wrongful convictions
Other websites that support Willie Manning
We also support:
Translate this page
Category Archives: Charles Crawford
A Good Start to 2017
On death row any good news can raise the spirits. As 2017 begins, Willie Manning must be happy to know that a fellow inmate, Charles Crawford, has been allowed to challenge Mississippi’s plan to use compounded drugs, specifically midazolam, for … Continue reading
Posted in capital punishmant, Charles Crawford, criminal justice, death penalty, Death Row, lethal injection drugs, midazolam, Mississippi, USA, Willie Manning Tagged 2017, capital punishment, Charles Crawford, criminal justice, death penalty, Death Row, executions, Fly Manning, January 2017, lethal injection drugs, lethal injections, midazolam, Mississippi, Mississippi Supreme Court, Tucker Carrington, USA, Willie Jerome Manning, Willie Manning, wrongful convictions Leave a comment
Sentenced to Torture?
While Willie Jerome Manning awaits the completion of forensic evidence searches related to his 1992 case, he must be acutely aware of the threat of execution hanging over one of his fellow inmates, Charles Crawford. And Willie must be feeling … Continue reading
Posted in African American, American torture, capital punishment, Charles Crawford, compounding pharmacies, criminal justice USA, death penalty, Death Row, executions, Fly Manning, Injustice, lethal injections, Mississippi, Mississippi judicial system, pharmaceutical companies, USA injustice, Willie Fly Manning, Willie Jerome Manning, Willie Manning Tagged 2014, April 2014, Bob Autobee, compounding pharmacies, death penalty, Death Row, Dennis McGuire, executions, Fly Manning, H&W Compounding/Brister Brothers Pharmacy, Injustice, lethal injections, MacArthur Justice Center, Michael Lee Wilson, Mississippi, Mississippi Department of Corrections, pentobarbital, pharmaceutical companies, potassium chloride, torture, vecuronium bromide, Willie Jerome Manning, Willie Manning Leave a comment