Join 150 other subscribers
- Execution Protocols: without Guidance or Restrictions May 7, 2023
- Thirty Years On December 11, 2022
- A Disappointing Ruling July 31, 2022
- Hope for the Future June 12, 2022
- Powerless to Help November 1, 2021
- The Circuit Court Abused its Discretion June 12, 2021
- February Hope February 19, 2021
- 2020: an Eventful Year December 24, 2020
- 2020 US Election October 10, 2020
- Death Row Highs and Lows September 5, 2020
- Video – Ain't You Got A Right To The Tree Of Life? A video made in support of Willie Manning – share this video with family and friends to show your support for Willie.
- Free download – Ain't You Got A Right To The Tree Of Life? This song is available as a free download. Please download, share and sing this song.
2013 2014 African American Brookville Gardens murders capital murder capital punishment Clive Stafford Smith convicted conviction criminal justice death penalty death penalty injustice Death Row DNA testing Exculpatory evidence execution executions fingerprints Fly Manning Fly Manning execution date Injustice innocence Innocent jailhouse informant Jim Hood Attorney General Jon Steckler Jon Steckler and Tiffany Miller Justice Manning Mississippi Mississippi State Penitentiary Mississippi State Penitentiary Parchman Mississippi Supreme Court MS no physical evidence Oktibbeha County prosecutorial misconduct Tiffany Miller unreliable witnesses USA Willie Jerome Manning Willie Manning Willie Manning execution date Willie Manning Mississippi wrongful convictions
Other websites that support Willie Manning
We also support:
Translate this page
Category Archives: pharmaceutical companies
Abominations Masked by Secrecy
Willie Jerome Manning first came to the world’s attention because of an article by Clive Stafford Smith, who continues to speak out against the death penalty. Stafford Smith recently described the US death penalty as a dying dinosaur – destined for … Continue reading
A Very Big Beast in Mississippi
Mississippi’s Attorney General, Jim Hood, who was so vociferously in favour of Willie Jerome Manning’s execution two years ago, is embroiled in a battle to suppress the identity of people involved in executions and of those providing drugs for lethal … Continue reading
Sentenced to Torture?
While Willie Jerome Manning awaits the completion of forensic evidence searches related to his 1992 case, he must be acutely aware of the threat of execution hanging over one of his fellow inmates, Charles Crawford. And Willie must be feeling … Continue reading